BLOG ADDRESS

This is still the blog address to keep on your public blog list so you can see when I update and then just click over from here.

COUPON CLASSES

If you didn't already know, I offer coupon classes to teach you how to really save on groceries. It's $5 per person, and you'll easily save that much the first time you go shopping! Leave me a comment or email me at kjones1214@live.com if you'd like to come learn! Below is the link to my coupon blog that shows some of my killer deals!

Hosting:

-If anyone is interested in hosting one of my classes at your house, my house, or wherever to have your friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, church attendees, or whoever come learn, I would be happy to do that. I offer a $5 gift card for every 2 people that come. Let me know and we'll get it set up! I will even do a free class for an enrichment night!

NEED THE NEWSPAPER?

I can get anyone a deal on the newspaper if you're not signed up, or are wanting to upgrade to more than one copy for more coupons, maybe even for the same price you're paying for one copy! As a Grocery Smarts rep. I have the current specials through grocerysmarts.com. The newspaper company lets me offer the best deals they've got.

See my coupon blog for prices! You can sign up quick over the phone. Call me at 801-710-3514.

OR HERE'S AN IDEA! Example: My mom doesn't coupon so I get her coupons as well. She is only getting one standard daily and paying more than I can get her for 3 copies, so she is going to sign up with me for the 3 sundays. A win win situation. I'll get extra coupons and she'll be paying less! So if your mom or someone else gets the paper but doesn't coupon and you want to steal their's, you should totally do this. Let me know and I will get them upgraded, most likely for cheaper than what they are paying now!


Tuesday, July 30, 2013

NO MORE BLOG

It's true, I'm throwin' in the towel. I had so much clarity come over me the other week. A real reality check on what is truly most important to me in life. To sum it up, it's RELATIONSHIPS. Real life relationships. Namely my family. For a week now I have already been SUCH a better mom and SUCH a better wife. I really realized Casey is my absolute best friend and I had changes to make to make us feel that love and friendship more the way it should be. He is who I will have by my side forever, even the kids won't be there like they are now, such a huge part of my daily life. I'm really simplifying my computer time. Yes I've loved keeping up with people this way, but it really hit me that my kids are WAY more important than social media, and they are what's going to last.
I am still going to do a bit with pictures on facebook, but the blog is just one more thing, and something not many do anymore anyway. Also for some people it's their scrapbook and journal. Well, I scrapbook AND journal already. And definitely have some catching up to do on the photo albums and am probably so behind because of the blogging world entering my life.
So........see you all on FB :)

No comments: